10/6 Concert Reflection


I enjoyed playing jump in the line the most. It was fun to play and the trumpets sounded really good.


Things most important to a concert is not only notes but things like dynamics and phrasing too. If we don't have every aspect good, the song isn't great.


I feel like I was well prepared for this performance. I feel I did a good job on all of my parts including marimba. I think I could have improved on the transition from marimba to trumpet.


I think for Christmas and veterans day I will practice about the same amount.


I don't think our performance was honoring to God. Not everyone did their best, which is what God calls us to do. If you are doing something, do it to the best of your ability.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solo and Ensemble Reflection